1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HERBSMAN any suggestions i need help with my ps2 burning or booting

Discussion in 'PS2' started by liljoe, Mar 15, 2004.

1. liljoe

liljoe Guest

ok i have a v4 ps2 with fliptop and swap magic disk and a eprex dvd dual burner im using the dvd 2.0 one and i use nero and dvd decrypter to try to backup my socom game so when i use swap magic it turns pink i had 3 dvd-rs from meorex and wasted them all trying to copy the games i tried twice with dvd decrypter and once with nero i think im burning it right in dvd decrypter i go to iso read then copy the movie to hd then go to iso write the find the file in the hd then start burning and the with nero go to nero burning rom the click dvd copy then i read it at x1 and write x1 on nero and dvd decrypter then when i done it seems like it wants to load but then it turns pink icemonkey told me that he had a problem with memorex dvd-r with ps2 v4 is it my media or is it my burner if media what media should i us eand if u can give me a link to the site to buy then i would apprecite that thank you

2. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

personally I swear by Ritek g04 dvd-r's. If your in the states you can find them at a decent price at http://www.meritline.com