1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is a guide to make you pandoras battery and magic memory stick upgrade psp's to 3.80m33-5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cuzza2k8, Jan 28, 2008.

1. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

To do this fist off all you need to already have a pandoras battery and magic memory stick that can upgrade any psp to 3.71m33. You can find how to make this by clicking HERE

Ok follow these steps to make a pandoras battery and magic memory stick that will upgrade/unbrick a psp to 3.80m33-5 !!!!

ok you will need this file

CLICK HERE

This file may take long to download so if it fails or anything like tha just try again it will work.

Once you have extracted the file it should be called "All in one rar Despertar del Cementerio v4"

Put your psp into USB mode and IF you backed up your battery eep number whilst making the previos pandoras battery copy it to you desktop for now.

Now inside the folder "All in one rar Despertar del Cementerio v4" you should have 6 files open up the one called pan3xxr3a and inside that folder there should be another folder called pan3xx drag this folder into PSP/GAME and it will say do you wish to overwrite click yes.

Also get the 150 eboot and drag it into the root of the memory stick but rename it to UPDATE.pbp

Exit USB mode and take out you memory stick and then insert it again then scroll along the xmb and run pan3xx

Once in pan3xx press the right trigger and the x button and this will format you memory stick !!!

Once you have done that Take your memory stick out of the psp again and then insert it back in again just to refresh it

Put the PSP back in USB mode and creat the folder PSP and inside PSP make a folder called GAME.

Now drag and drop despertar_comenterio into PSP/GAME

Now get all three eboots 150, 340 and 380 and place them into the root of the memory stick rename them all as followed. 150.pbp, 340.pbp and 380.pbp. Also copy another 150.pbp in the root of the memory stick but rename it to UPDATE.

Quit USB mode and go over to game and run despertar_comenterio and then press x

once you have done that put your eep battery number that we mentioned earlier on and put it back into the root of you memory stick.

Congratz you have just made a pandoras battery that will upgrade to 3.80m 33-5 :)))

HOW TO USE IT

If you want to test out your new pandoras battery just take out the battery and memory card and then instert the memory card and then the battery about 1 second after all the lights will then light up and it will start to work

Thanks for reading this. Please leave comments and tell me if you found this tut good or bad and give me some points to improve cause this is my first big post thanks alot.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PSP BUT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN THANKS

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2008
  2. FW330

FW330 Guest

when i put the pandora battery the psp turns on normally
    when i put the battery in and hold the l trigger both the wlan and ms led turn on but i get a blkack screen
    can someone tell me what i did wrong

3. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

Before you started this tutorial did you have a pandoras battery that upgraded/eunbricked psp to 3.71m33

4. FW330

FW330 Guest

i had the upms installer
    and i backed up my eeprom also

5. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

It cause u didnt have despertar_cementerio on your old pandora soz i dont now what umps is ?

6. FW330

FW330 Guest

7. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

8. FW330

FW330 Guest

thnx allot im downloading the file now its going to take a while though but its all good tnx again

9. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

has my tutorial worked or are you doing the other one were it shwos you how to make a pandoras battery that instal 3.71m33

10. FW330

FW330 Guest

im downloading the 180= mb file
    thats the one you told me to get right

11. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

12. FW330

FW330 Guest

ok ill tell you what happens when im done

13. rickem

rickem Regular member

V4 works really well. Installs from any firmware to 3.80M33-5. Used it last night. Make sure you format your MS with windows, quick format FAT32. Then start your installation.

14. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

I didnt format mine with windows i done it with pan3xx

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2008
  15. rickem

rickem Regular member

Make sure it was formatted using FAT32 and not fat. Your install won't work. Just as easy to connect you MS right click/format/checkbox quick format/file system FAT32

16. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

but mine works ?

17. rickem

rickem Regular member

OK. Just want everything to go smooth for ya.

18. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

thanks for the great help tho dya recon this will get stikied

19. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

Think i have done it wrong wiat 10 mins guys

20. cuzza2k8

cuzza2k8 Guest

Think i have done it wrong wiat 10 mins guys