1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is the best price for Ritek's bar none...

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by ericbee, Aug 28, 2003.

1. ericbee

ericbee Regular member

No I don't work for the company or know them in any way other than a customer. I first found them on ebay, the company name is "Vinpower". They are located in the US and for the newest Ritek 4x G04 media they charge $127 for a spindle of 100. Furthermore, the shipping, while not the cheapest, is pretty reasonable. $12 shipped and insured anywhere in the US.

Total $139 delivered for Ritek DVD-R. Has anyone been able to find anything even close?

Here is a link to their ebay store, email them for the prices I mentioned above if you cannot find them on the site.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/vinpowernetinc/plistings/list/all/dept5/index.html?col=2&dir=-1

2. ericbee

ericbee Regular member

I just wanted to clarify that the above price is for 4x media not 1x or 2x and insurance is included with the cost of shipping so if it is lost or damaged you are covered.

3. Tosca

Tosca Guest

I know of a place that charges 135 for a spindle of a hunnerd G04s, free shipping...

Ebay blows.

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

£120 for x100 Ritek G04 in UK

e-bay does suck...

5. ericbee

ericbee Regular member

Tosca: Can you please post the link so I (we) can order?

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Well, i spend £130 for 100, free shipping and they are Traxdata Riteks G04, the best quality!!

7. ericbee

ericbee Regular member

Boys: can anyone please post a link so that other forum members like myself can take advantage of these great prices?

Thanks.

8. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

9. ericbee

ericbee Regular member

So, I guess for us US users the link I posted is the very best pricing available for 4x Ritek DVD-R Media, heree in the center of teh Universe:)

10. mogul75

mogul75 Member

11. ericbee

ericbee Regular member

Only one problem mogul:

The link you posted are for logo media which means you cannot print thermally on it and it has an ugly orange face that looks very unprofessional.

All media does sell the same thing as Vinpower but, nowhere near the price of $1.27. Here is their link: http://www.allmediaoutlet.net/P-DVD-R-4XRitek.htm

Also, Vinpower sells outside of ebay so there is no need to bid, just email them and buy as you would from any other vendor.

12. Tosca

Tosca Guest

I think most folk could care less if they look "unprofessional" as long as they work.

I go for the riteks with logos cuz you know they are ritek without having to check serial numbers or doing a advd info check when they screw up on ya.

I just checked that site (vinpower blah blah) they charge 130 for 100 and its 13 shipping.

Consider this:
    19 lbs ground (UPS) from California to NYC is 13~14 bucks.
    2lbs from CA to NY via 2nd day is 12 bucks.

I smell a rip off on shipping/"handling"...

So this is bullsheet. The 127 is a bid price...Not sure how that works...Yeesh.

13. ericbee

ericbee Regular member

Tosca, using your figure of $130 plus $13 giving a price of $143 is ONLY $4 more than the price I was quoted at $139. That said, using the price of $143 there is still no lower price avaialable shipped in the US on Genuine a grade 4x Ritek dvd-r's and that was the point of this thread.

I thought I was clear when I said all you need to do is email them for the $127 price with $12 shipping. Just email them and tell them that was the price you saw and they will honor it, they did for me without even a question.

No bidding, no ebay just $139 shipped and that's the cheapest. I am done responding to this thread, all I wanted to do was tell people about the pricing.

14. rick5446

rick5446 Guest

Have'nt bought any here yet but look like good prices
    100 pack $100.00
    $.23 Ea

DVD chttp://precisioncddvd.com/4x4dvg04byri.htmlases

15. rick5446

rick5446 Guest

100 pack $100.00
    DVD Cases$.23 Ea

16. rick5446

rick5446 Guest

100 pack Ritek 4x $100.00
    DVD Cases$.23 Ea

17. rick5446

rick5446 Guest

HEY,HEY,HEY ericbee Check this out 100 4x Ritek Printable surfface PLUS 100 Blockbuster type Video cases $135.00 & the shipping ain,t bad either cause it's included

http://www.meritline.com/coderi4x4whp.html

18. rack04

rack04 Member