1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey check this bull**** out !!!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by sghost, Jan 3, 2005.

1. sghost

sghost Member

2. demonhawk

demonhawk Member

a well written article ... "not" and it is nothing on top of that.... This is just a continuing deal in life called evolution... they make a better code.. we make a better code breaker over and over untill we reach the limits of the current technology.... then we improve current technology and start over.... no big deal..... it just means that we are going to have new and better things than we have now.... yes it is irritating at first.... but I can remember playing with an atari 2400, or tandy model 12.. now I have a PS2 and a custom built PC.... this is all in the same evolutionary loop... don't get upset or too discouraged... let them make their new encryption.. then some one will figure out how to break it or a new device will come out that helps or some one will leak the secrets of it.. its all just a matter of time

3. marcmn

marcmn Guest

BS is right on. Hose the consumer is the name of the game. I started copying with vcr to vcr via rca cables (the ones that came with my nintendo). When I was told it could not be done. Now its dvd to image file to dvd. Next? But I do know this- IF I CAN WATCH IT ON A TELEVISION I CAN COPY IT TO SOME MEDIUM.

4. dvd_tim

dvd_tim Member

LOL, Bottom line... someone will break it. no matter how good the protection, it will always be copied.

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

For every one hollywood geek trying to encrypt software there are thousands out there who WILL crack it! Mostly just for the hell of it. I love it!