1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey i have a problem burning gta vice city

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cobra_svt, Aug 15, 2004.

1. cobra_svt

cobra_svt Regular member

hey dudes i had another question and was wondering if theirs a way i can get around burning a scratched up game which is vice city because thats the whole reason i got a modchip to make my games new again but it keeps stoping in half way when its burning so is their a another way i get still burn it????

2. bboy_flex

bboy_flex Regular member

So is your problem with the reading of the dvd before burning. You can always try reading the scratched dvd with another drive if that is possible for you to do. You can also read the dvd at a slower speed. I have also heard of people cleaning their dvds with toothpaste and then it works fine. I am not sure if that will work but its just a suggestion.

3. cobra_svt

cobra_svt Regular member

on another drive u mean like the dvd player and with any kind of toothpaste???

4. bboy_flex

bboy_flex Regular member

Yeah i mean like if u have another dvd drive on ur computer u can try reading it with that. And the toothpaste im not sure i guess mint. I have never tried it but i heard that it works.

5. cobra_svt

cobra_svt Regular member

hey thanks for the info i will try that