1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, i want xbox games to be BURNED

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by aoe_do, Nov 14, 2004.

1. aoe_do

aoe_do Member

If you know anyone or if you know it tell me how to burn xbox games on a DVD or CD so i can play it on my xbox... i know i might have to make a backup file but i want to know if you can burn it on a DVD by a [bold]SOFTWARE[/bold] or not... if there is no other way tell me the other.... if know this information very well pls contact me-------->on this message board

pls notify me as soon as posible...thanks

Last edited: Nov 14, 2004
  2. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

damn man remove your email adress from there! You'll get tons of junk mail!!

For your question. It is easy to burn a xbox game! You transfer the files from the game from the xbox to your PC... make an .ISO of it with progs like Craxtion or Qwix then burn the .ISO with anything like Nero or Prassi

3. aoe_do

aoe_do Member

thanks man....
    i can transfer the game to my hardrive on my pc .... but i can't make it a .ISO and what is an .ISO, with what progs (give me a list or INFO on Craxtion or Qwix, which is the best and cheap(free)) and what is a Nero or Prassi...give me info or website and tell me which one is the best and cheap(free) yes thats RIGHT! im a newbie and a beginner... so pls help me out

Last edited: Nov 14, 2004
  4. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

An .ISO is an Image (a Perfect copy) of a CD/DVD.

Both Craxtion and Quix are free though I prefer Quix, you can get it on the teamavalaunch site.

As for Nero and Prassi Primo, they are burning softwares that work great for xbox but you can try almost any burning software but still, Nero is reccomended but it's not free but you can get a trial version on their site.

5. aoe_do

aoe_do Member

can you burn few games with the free trial version of nero....

what program do you use to start up the Quix archive program. when i downloaded it, it asked for it and im not sure automatically or manually. I said autmatically, it took me to this website-----> http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/xml/redir.asp?Ext=rar

So im not sure what to do ...... pls can you help me, im a hopeless person.... ** I ROB HOBOS ***

Last edited: Nov 15, 2004