1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey im kinda a newbie at this, so can someone help???

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by austin420, Aug 18, 2007.

1. austin420

austin420 Member

ok i have just spent my past months dealing and learning about hacking my whole psp and im pretty much a pro with all the iso's modding and firmwares and homebrews and all that. but now i would like to move on to another project, something a little more interesting and i was wondering if anyone could let me know if there is any way of "hacking" my wii. you know like making iso's or sutmhign kinda like what you do for the psp but for the wii. i have a wii but i would like to get a full potential out of it, so any help from you guys would be much appreciated. thanks...

2. Menion

Menion Regular member

as your PSP required much reading and playing around with to get the newest ISO's patches Devhook ect running the Wii will require just as much you arrived @ the right forum for sure yes you can modify your wii, back up ISOs and eveen play emulators all your answers are here check em out I advise to start with the Sticky's