1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I'm New, And I Have A Few Questions...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by D1993, Nov 23, 2007.

1. D1993

D1993 Member

I have a PSP Slim on 3.72 Official. I have no homebrew PSP. My old PSP broke and bricked, but I still have the battery, and it works. I saw a video on youtube showing how you can make a PSP battery have Pandora without a homebrew PSP. I plan to try doing that soon. But now, I need to know how to make a Magic Memory Stick without a homebrew PSP. I don't know if this helps, but I downloaded Mrdudes easy Pandora GUI. Once I get my spare memory stick today, I plan to make my old PSP battery a Pandora battery. I need to know if Mrdudes easy Pandora GUI requres a homebrew PSP, and I need to know if i can make my PSP Slim which is at 3.72, on 3.71-M33. Please Reply Back.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

The Slim cannot be downgraded. So the 1st version of the JigKick will not work. You will need to hardmod your battery but use the files known as the Universal Unbricker V3.. It's also known as Despertar del Cementero.
    http://www.dark-alex.org
    You will find all the files you want there.

from kikzm33z
    P.S. U type too much

3. D1993

D1993 Member

first, how do I hardmod my battery
    second, i only type alot when i make a thread, and plus, I explained my problem and asked.

4. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member