1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey im new at hacking the wii can some one help me on...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by FW330, Jul 26, 2007.

1. FW330

FW330 Guest

getting free channels

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Aren't the Channels ALREADY FREE?! I don't know of any that are out that cost money, except the Internet Channel (if you didn't get the free download)!

3. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

if by channels you mean virtual console games, then no.1 its probably illegal! and no.2 there isnt a way yet of doing it

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Okay well there's a Difference! Channels are like the Shop Channel, Internet Channel, Mii Channel! If you are talking about games like the Virtual Console, that is a whole different subject! People have posted VC games on Torrent Sites, but they are registered to the person that bought them! If you could find out a way to change the code, then maybe it would work!

5. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

hey wait dav, are you saying that if you didnt get the free internet channel then it costs?? i for one got the dl, but really!?

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Nintendo announced, that if you didn't get the Internet Channel, by the End of June or July (I can't remember), then it will cost 500 Wii points to purchase it!