1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, What's Up? :-)

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Hello,
    I started in 1997 and finished in April 2002. Not that long ago. But things due change, I rember a Physics parking lot. When I left the second floor was done on that building and the rock was in place. I don't know what it was called. Also they just broke ground on North Campus for the new Bell Labs. I have to go up there some time to see what it is like now. I graduated Honours Cooperative Biochemistry with Biotechnology option. When I started that progam was rated the Hardest in Waterloo, Just above Systems Design Engineering. But when Graduating they created the new hardest program call Honours Bioinformatics Coop only. this beat me with full Computer Science requirements and Biochemistry requirements. So disappointing graduating with the second hardest degree. Oh well, I made it hard on my self. I like engneers was forced to take 6 credits per term until 3A, then we had to select from a list of A's, B's and C ranked courses. We also had the odd Math rule of not allowed to fail a course in certain Difficult terms and When I started your average had to be above 65% now it is 60%, making it easier.

I am now in Medical Biophysics at UofT. So you can see why I was a crazy Biochemistry tring to get a physics minor.
    Waterloo was good times. Have fun, don't study too hard.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Grrrr i hate these stupid Linkagae/General electives! I would rather they slot us with courses because I hate their stupid Quest course selection system! Hehe us softies have taken over as top-program (insert brag here... no wait... i havnt graduated yet.. damn). Systems are our mortal enemy :p

I dunno where BioInformatics is anymore... definitely within top 5. Hehe I thought CS was worthy of top 5.... i went to some of their classes.... hell no! :p

Hehe you never know -- we might have even walked past each other (i'm from waterloo) and never known it! :p And we may do so again!

Good luck your studies dude!