1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi everyone i need help burning gta vice city with nero burner

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by bigl2007, Sep 22, 2004.

1. bigl2007

bigl2007 Member

im sure there is a way to burn gta vice city with nero but i dont know how i have downloaded the a ray scanner and it says grand theft auto under sector scan it says its securom so what does this mean i have to do in order to make a copy of both the gta install and play disk of vice city cuz my vice city is a bit scratched but it runs fine just runs a lil slower at times so can somebody help me with this issue and tell me what must and can you explain in great detail being that i am new to image burning i dont know much about image i tryed to burn with image but i dont know how to fine out the real image so it confuses me

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Nope.

BindWrite 5 is best for backing up SecuROM. Download the trial version and try it out - it's fairly self-explanatory.

What make/model burner are you using?

3. bigl2007

bigl2007 Member

im runing on nero ver. 5.10 somewhere around there and i dont know how to work blindwrite in order to burn securom games i get confused cuz i am good with burning audio cd's and mp3's