1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi hanna here help needed with creating dvd menu

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by hanna21, Mar 31, 2007.

1. hanna21

hanna21 Guest

am trying to just creat a menu 4 my dvd i tried with nero 7 and after
    i set everything up when i press next it says please wait while its transcoding why deos it need to do all that again it take more than an hour thats to long 4 just a menu to get burn with the movie

any way is there any software out there that deos realy qick menu and burning job plz id like to no

2. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

there's a couple programs, I think one is called convertx2DVD

3. hanna21

hanna21 Guest

what it is i can burn my dvd files with nero 7 but nero 7 can make menu ass well after i make a menu it says transcoding and it takes ages am think if i have to make couple of different dvds thats gonna take hell of a time i need fast menu creater or somthin i lke working fast i dont like waiting 45 to 1hour 20 min only 1 menu to be created that a dam piss take

4. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

Saving to the hard drive is faster then letting Nero copy to DVD, but it is still slow. I don't think you can increase the speed of Nero doing the transcoding unless you want to lose quality. Sorry

But there are faster programs, which probably have less menu making features, Convertx2DVD has an ok menu making feature.

5. hanna21

hanna21 Guest

chubby am greatfuly thanking u 4 replying what i wanna say is
    is that program easy to use i just wanna put my picture on the backround and to play music in the menu thats all i want witch program is good tell me