1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HI I NEED HELP WITH MY ADOBE PREMIER 6.0 SHOUTOUT PLEASE BE NICE AND LOOK IN HERE IF YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT IT THANK YOU!!!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by deNji, Jul 11, 2003.

1. deNji

deNji Member

Hi i was needing help with adobe premier 6.0 my problem was that every time i install it the icon never comes up like the icon you double click so you can go in the program all that shows up is 1394 Troubleshooting guide which is a folder then Adobe Premier 6.0 Readme then the uninstall thing which wont even let me uninstall because internal error,unable to load or call external DLL. says that for some reason so can you people please help me thank you.

2. LAZY321

LAZY321 Member

well if you are wanting an icon then go to were the program is installed and right click on the .EXE file and send to desktop(create shortcut)

but otherwise with your other problems it sounds like something didnt properly install

reply if useful

3. deNji

deNji Member

aww nevermind foo i got it working just i didnt have all the files in folder i got it working now my only thing is premier is a video editing system that can do picture frames? were like you put picture frames together and it makes a scene i was just wondering because on alot of my videos for a game called counter-strike at the end of it most all use premiere thats why so i think it is