1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi i need help with the anydvd software

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jtrath, Jan 31, 2005.

1. jtrath

jtrath Member

i need help with it cause i have the new resident evil apocalypse and i have the version 4.5.7.1 and was wondering y it wont let me burn it the software freezes in the middle of reading it about 54% im also using dvd x copy x press can anyone help

2. brobear

brobear Guest

I ripped this one with DVD Decrypter (I left AnyDVD running during the entire recording process). I ripped in file mode and then used DVD Shrink to encode. The automatic setting I used was to burn with Nero. One can encode to the HD and use any burner they wish. DVD Shrink is a freeware program. http://www.dvdshrink.org

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2005
  3. CTxpress

CTxpress Member

hello
    I don't think that AnyDVD would work with 321products.
    I tried several movies from Sony pictures they got stuck at some point. But AnyDVD works well with DVDShrink.

4. brobear

brobear Guest

AnyDVD will work with XCopy. There is something about the structure of some movies that will cause a failure with certain recording programs. I've seen it happen with programs besides the 321 apps. 321 will not record all movies. That was a problem before the newer encryption systems required the use of AnyDVD.