1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi its me again

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Bloodust, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

Ok look i have 1 question: when u get a mod in yur xbox can u play burent games off the xbox hard drive ( the one it comes wit) or do i have to put in a new harddrive?? like the ones in a cpu or something

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you can copy games to the stock hd...they only problem is the stock hd is only about 10gig, so you could only put 2 or 3 games on it...people upgrade to a larger hd to be able to store more games on the hd.

3. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

r u good with the chip aladdin live cuz if u do can u help me ( srry for changeing the subject) but i just installed a aladdin live ( not advance) onto my xbox v1.0 and i have 1 question how do u do the wireing?? try to reply asap plz

4. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

whoops srry about that i thought ma comp froze so i kept pressing reply im very sorry about dat

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

No worries, I got rid of the extras :)

6. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

so can u help me or wat

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I don't even know what an XBox looks like. I'm just doing my moderating duties :)

8. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

9. grimace92

grimace92 Member

I have a question. I put a 120GB hard drive in my xbox and it still seem that im only going to be able to fit maybe 6 game at the most
    1) Ninja Gaiden
    2) ESPN 2k5
    3) Counter Strike
    4) Halo 2
    5) Tiger Woods 2k5
    6) Star Wars: Repub Command
    How do I get more space outta my 120?? Do I lock it> Do I unlock it?

10. grimace92

grimace92 Member

and how did you do Dualing Hard Drives??

11. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

6 games on a 120!!!!!!LOL, I better get a 250GB hd so I can backup my 12 games!!! Grimace, I don't see how your only going to be able to backup 6 games on that size hd, yes they are large games but with those 6 games your looking at about 25 to 30 gigs tops. Then again i'm not sure what files you plan on putting on your HD. P.S.....The only time you need to lock the hd is if you plan on using the original Microsoft Dash to use xbox live other then that you can keep it unlocked. Especially if you want to use it on another xbox.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  12. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

Hey can sum1 post a good diagram for wireing for aladdin live (not advance) cuz the wiresing mis to hard and i dont understanf u can it would be cool

p.s. i have a v 1.0 xbox thx :)