1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, new to the site and need some help...

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by l3onl0ck, Apr 18, 2007.

1. l3onl0ck

l3onl0ck Member

as the title says, i'm in need of some help, i have the psp fw 3.03 and i was wondering if i am able to upgrade that to a fw 3.03oe-c without having to downgrade with gta:lcs(i don't have the game)because i really wanna have some games on my psp and not have to be stuck playing marvel:ultimate alliance every day lol.so can someone please guide me through a step by step process on how to get the fw 3.03oe-c.... all help is greatly appreciated

2. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

Unfortunatley you cannot downgrade from 3.03 without GTA:LCS. The only other thing your could do is trade in your PSP for another at a game store, with lower firmware.

Edit for spelling

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  3. l3onl0ck

l3onl0ck Member

ok and thx for the help :D

4. l3onl0ck

l3onl0ck Member

ohh i also want to ask, my original psp fw was 2.71 i think but in orger for me to have played a game i upgraded it to fw 2.81 and then i upgraded that to a fw 3.03, so my question is is it possible to do the downgrading to fw 1.5 and then udgrade it to 3.03oe-c without my psp bricking?

5. Sudds

Sudds Active member

So long as you follow the instructions and own (or get your hands on)an unpatched UMD of GTALCS, then go ahead.

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Go to your local renting store and check if they have the game there just use it for downgrading and return it. Or find someone that has one. Remember it must be unpatched (with a 2.00 update) or else it wont work.