1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Newbie here needs Help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by subbie80, Jun 8, 2007.

1. subbie80

subbie80 Member

Hi I have just installed 3.4 OE-A. But not sure what to do next? From I read from forums, I need the game 150 folder. What is it for? What are the contents of the folder? I also notice that psp games downloaded from torrents have various files inside the individual game folder (Eg Metal Gear Solid Ops), how am I to create the iso files then? Thank You.

2. pspboydee

pspboydee Regular member

theres nothing in the game150 folder you just need that to play certain things on custom firmware, just make another folder where game is at you should have game and game150 folders on you memory stick whene you go in the psp folder, i dont know about the iso thing sorry

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

the game150 folder is for homebrew apps and roms/emulators...for ISO's you put them in the ISO folder in the root of the memory stick..

you need WINrar to package all of those numbered files into 1 ISO so you can play them on your PSP..