1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hiathi 47 in to mode b

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by andy15, May 21, 2007.

1. andy15

andy15 Regular member

I got this in to mode B useing slax method its displayed in bios when booting and it goes in to mode B as whennyou eject it keeps ejecting but its not showing in windows.

I am useing onboard sata on ASRock P4vm800 mother board

normal dvd drive his secondry master hard disk is displayed as primary master xbox drive his detected on sata

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

if its detected by your bios, then go to start right click my computer and click properties and then click the hardware tab and go to your device manager and right click on your computer name and click scan for hardware changes. it should show up that way if its in modeb and your onboard sata will read it. i have the same motherboard model but its made by someone else and it has VIA on board sata.

3. andy15

andy15 Regular member

what are your bios settings like for the sata

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

my bios settings for sata? you cant change your onboard sata in your bios except to turn it on or make it non raid and you have to have it on non raid or else it wont work. that may be your problem. make sure its enabled and that its set to non raid. once you have that done then try to do it again.

5. andy15

andy15 Regular member

all sorted nw i had to in stall raid/ sata drivers