1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

high quality tv tuners?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by succubus, Dec 2, 2004.

1. succubus

succubus Member

Hi

I am looking for a good quality tv tuner so I can play my ps2 on my computer monitor.

I currently have ATI Tv Wonder Pro, but the quality it produces is not that good. Fuzzy TV picture, and ps2 games are fuzzy around the edges of the characters, etc as well.

So I was wondering if any of you knew of any good quality tv tuners, preferably PCI slot expansion cards, not USB.

I heard WinTV Go! was good, but I haven't tried it yet. Please let me know of any that you are sure of that are good quality, that give crisp, clear pictures.

My friend said no tv tuners would be able to give TV quality picture, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks!

2. epepper9

epepper9 Regular member

You only need a tv tuner if you are connecting a PS2 by RF, if you are using av, you can use other adapters. You could get an AV PCI card, dont ask me where or how much....... Or possibly an adapter so you could plug 2 things into your monitor and then an av to monitor adapter.