1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High SchoolHistory Teacher and VOBs

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by joczman, Oct 18, 2004.

1. joczman

joczman Member

Hello everybody!

I have been trying to figure out how to do something for my high school history classes I teach. Basically what I want to do is use a variety of clips from different DVDs during my course lectures. I have gotten to the part where I rip the clips i need using DVD Shrink onto my hard drive as VOB files. Beyong this I am completely lost. I would like to put them all on one disk (there are only a few clips for each) that would be able to play on a DVD player. So basically I am wondering what I need to do beyond having them as a VOb file on my harddrive?

thanks....my students and I would love any help you can offer. i am a technology tard, so sorry if i make no sense. also, hopefully the programs i will need to do this will be free, cause its my first year teaching and i am broke!!!!!

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

Last edited: Nov 25, 2004
  3. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Nerovision Express does this all very easily - minimal learning curve involved.

I think there might even be a trial version available.

www.nero.com -->?