1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hijack Text Messages off V220 Cingular

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by hancockj, Mar 4, 2005.

1. hancockj

hancockj Member

I am looking for an application I can install on my phone to either forward them to an email account or to another phone. I want this option for all incoming and outgoing messages.

I do application development but not for mobile devices. I do not currently have the time to mess with trying to figure out if it could be done and then how.

Any help would be apprecitated.

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

can u plz more clear...

3. hancockj

hancockj Member

My daughter has a shared phone on my plan throught cingular. I am concearned about the messages that she is sending and recieving.

The easy things to do would be take her phone away, cut off text messaging or a combination of the both of them. However, these are not real options for me. So I would rather know what she is doing and have a barter chip when I ask her than just stop it.

The easiest way I can think of since Cingular does not provide this level of information would be to install an applicaiton on phone that will forward or copy all text messages to either my phone or email account. I am looking for a solution here

4. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

i dont think there is any application will do that :~~