1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitachi drives game burn problems

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by DAMANAMS, Feb 7, 2007.

1. DAMANAMS

DAMANAMS Regular member

I have burned many xbox 360 games that work fine on my ms25 drive. However my best friend has a hitachi drive and I have had trouble getting games to work on his box. I have the pioneer and the samsung dvd drives and the keron flash. I use xbc and everything is ok. But when I download a prepatched game from torrent sites and burn them they don't work on hitachi drives. I do make sure they are ntsc games. I do use verbatim disks. But I get the unreconized disk error. I use clonecd to burn at 2.4 speed. Can someone point me to a guide to burn for hitachi drives.

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

make sure they are for that firmware, i see a lot of games are for xtreme firmwares

3. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

i would flash his drive with the newest firmware available, my cousins had the same problem(i have samsung he has hitachi), and i flashed it with garyopa 2.3 stealth, and everything is a go go.

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Burn a game at 4x and see if it works in his hitachi.

5. DAMANAMS

DAMANAMS Regular member

Thanx for all the help! It does have the newest firmware on it. Ill try the burn at 4x now. Thanx again! I'll take any other info.