1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hitachi flashing and banning

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by momhoener, Jun 17, 2007.

1. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

Hey guys. I thought that I would ask you guys before flashing just to see what you guys experienced. Ok I have the hitachi 59dj and am ready to flash but have any of you guys gotten banned by flashing this drive and only playing stealth games? Also If I had a perfectly stealthed game could I play it on Xbox live? I know i'm proubably a pain with all my questions but if you could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks

2. steimy

steimy Active member

any Hitachi drive modded is subject to banning online. There are quite a feww banning threads already started so just search and look through them.

3. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

ok but why is the firmware not stealth yet or something nobody will give me a straigh answer.

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

The firmware is stealth, the media part of the firmware is NOT stealth. So even with stealth patched games, you will be banned. Wait for ixtreme for hitachi's before modding.