1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hitachi update

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by yesser, Jul 2, 2007.

1. yesser

yesser Guest

i just read this online and thougth some poeple would like to be update if you have need yet see this. hopefully this wont take to much longer because everyone has been saying that its suppose to be out soon "when i think soon thought i think in two days or so"

Regarding iXtreme for hitahi: Soon :) We are currently testing, and everything seems smooth. The hitachi ixtreme will still need to be ported over to each specific version (v32-79), so that will take a little time, but most of the hard work is over.

2. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

I've got a bunch of backups already, though I've no clue as to whether they're stealth patched or not. Am I right in my understanding that the new iXtreme firmware won't boot games that aren't patched a certain way?

Hopefully M$ doesn't crackdown on this firmware, too.

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yea, if the game disc doesnt contain all three of the security features, it wont allow it to boot up at all.

4. yesser

yesser Guest

ok im kind of lost on what you guys all said but what i do is i use the xbox backup creater to make all my back ups then i use img burn
    so when the firmware comes out should i still be ok?

5. xbox_ian

xbox_ian Guest

Thats good news!!

My brand new - never even turned on 360 has been sat on my desk in bits awaiting this news... Lets hope all the tests in the final phase prove OK.

Cant wait to get back online... If it wasnt for my obsession of taking things to bits and modifying for the sake of it... my 360 would have been back together playing originals with a few hundred quid less in my pocket!

Fingers crossed there are no glitches at this point.

6. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

the hitachi ixtreme firmware came out today. i can't wait to try it. i'm guessing alot of people are extrmeley excited about this news.

7. yesser

yesser Guest

is there a place i can download this beacause i am on college cmampus and they block torrent sites so i was wondering is there anyway other way to get this?

8. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

@yesser

Xbins?

9. yesser

yesser Guest

i think i found it on the net does this look right?
    Hitachi-46-47-59fixed3 ---thats the name of the folder i got and hear are some things it
    46d
    47d
    then a changes document

10. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

no sorry look for a xbins tutorial.

11. yesser

yesser Guest

ok i think i found i dif link on the net for the ixtreme firmware for hitachi
    the name of the folder is -iXtreme_Hitachi_v1.2
    some of the stuff in it is 46,47,59 flash
    along with lots of other stuff
    does this look right?

12. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Yup thats the stuff

13. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

hey have any of you guys gotten banned from flashing with the ixtreme hitachi yet i still havent.