1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitachi xtreme firmware download?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by phantom62, Jul 12, 2007.

1. phantom62

phantom62 Member

Where can I download Maximus-Garyopa Xtreme OPA Hitachi firmware version 2.3? I am planning on flashing my 360 and I will be requiring this file. A link would be great. Also, is this the best firmware for the Hitachi 360 drive and does it matter if I had to update my Hitachi to run a newer game (when I put in Call of Duty 3, an update to my 360 was made)?
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

Well i think that your best option is ixtreme 1.2. U can get it here and other firmware versions.

http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/category/5

and no it shouldnt matter about the update u should be safe with ixtreme the only thing is that all u r games must be fully stealthed with the ss bin file, pfi and dmi files.

3. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

Well i think that your best option is ixtreme 1.2. U can get it here and other firmware versions.

http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/category/5

and no it shouldnt matter about the update u should be safe with ixtreme the only thing is that all u r games must be fully stealthed with the ss bin file, pfi and dmi files.

4. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

sorry for the double post , dont know what happened

5. yesser

yesser Guest

ok what i do is i use xbox backup creater then i use img burn
    is that fully stealthed?

6. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

em no, u need to get dvd mulleter, version 8 or 9, and load the iso and if all the 5 boxes are tickes, then its stealthed, they will say stuff like video, pfi, dmi and others, if its not stealther u need to get the files from website, cant remember what one but ill post the link when i find it.

U need ssmerger and then u need the ss,pfi and dmi files to merge with the iso and then u just burn as usuall with imgburn and u have a stealthed game lol.

7. phantom62

phantom62 Member

Let me get this right: iXtreme 1.2 is better than Maximus-Garyopa Xtreme OPA Hitachi firmware version 2.3?

Also, can backups made by imgburner and wxripper need the stealth patches to run on Maximus-Garyopa Xtreme OPA Hitachi firmware version 2.3?

One last thing, I am having a MAJOR problem using WXripper...When I use his layout for Call of Duty 3, I get a 3.62 GB ISO, which doesn't seem right.

C19408
    D1072
    D109344
    C1783936
    J225056
    D1783936
    J0

However, when I use this layout, I get an ISO that is about 7.48 GB?

D19408
    D1072
    D109344
    D1783936
    D225056
    D1783936
    D0

What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  8. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

so u r using the swap method, have u got the full instructions lol,

check here

http://www.rotteneggs.com/r3/show/se/207365.html

and i ripped call of duty with no problems. Did u let it finish lol, and yes tese games need to be patched when using anyfirmware to lower the risk of being banned.

u need the 3 files lol, te ss,pfi and dmi, ill post the link below.

http://ss.softmodfiles.net/index_new.php?page=Home

remember 3 files, the use ssmerger to put them into the iso, use version 1.7 (link below) this version specifies the files.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=545706

9. phantom62

phantom62 Member

How big was your ISO file for Call of Duty and was is 1, 2, or 3? Also, is the ISO fiile suppose to have a Audio_TS and Video_TS when opened after it has been ripped by WxRipper?
    Thanks

10. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

i have ripped all the call of dutys, number 3 was 7.06gb or something like that.

and the iso will only show as audio and vidoe on a pc lol, if u mont it this will happen, just burn and it will work fine on u r 360.

U can use w360 which lets u explore the iso as an xbox 360 game.

11. phantom62

phantom62 Member

What layout.ltf do you use? Also, when I open up the ISO I ripped using WXripper with WX360, it says not an xboxISO. What's the problem?

Is 7.06GB the size of the ISO directly ripped by WxRipper or is it after you mount and burn it?
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  12. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

ok man heres whats what

he disk u rip, for example call of duty 3, will be like 7gb, YOU DONT MOUNT THE IMAGE.

You use imgburn and burn the smaller file, which is linked to the larger one.

Ad using w360 shows the files on the disk as a game, every one is different.

And the layout that u use, save it as it tells you and then open in notepad and edit it, then save the edit, change the name so u know what it is, then load that before ripping the game lol, read the guide more carefully

13. phantom62

phantom62 Member

I am doing exactly what the guide is telling, but I am getting an ISO that is 3.61 GB. If I use imgBurner and ss merger, will the ISO become bigger?