1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitatchi drive not detected in windows/not in modeb?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by woox123, Sep 28, 2007.

1. woox123

woox123 Member

ok weird issue, i have a 59 hitatchi drive (another one), and a Vt6421A PCI sata card.

I try to plugin the drive to sata but the comp dosnt detect anything (slax is in drive at this poinT).

I raed here:
    http://www.360mods.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=838.html

to install iprep or that XBM tool, but they all deal with Samsung firmware etc....

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this issue so my windows can detect my drive? thnx

2. budro

budro Regular member

have you tried the 'two wire trick'?

3. woox123

woox123 Member

ok havnt done the 2 wire trick yet but for some reason when i connect drive to pc the pc shows a "? Raid blah blah" for my card but when dvddrive is not connected it perfectly detects my raid card.

so i am guessing that my pc is detecing my drive just dosnt have the right drivers for it?

any ideas or should i try the 2 wire trick?

4. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

Slax should put your 59 into mode b without using the 2 wire trick. It is possible to brick your drive using the two wire trick and i wouldnt recommend you doing it that way if you dont have to. It sounds to me like an issue with either your pc or you pci card. Try updating your motherboard drivers and pci card drivers.