1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HK Toys Messiah 2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DregenX, Jul 4, 2003.

1. DregenX

DregenX Member

Is HK Toys Messiah2 a clone of the Messiah or a clone of the magic3.1? I know it looks like a messiah2, but who knows what's programmed in that bios. My friend's cousin is in HK and that's what he heard, he said if I want one he'll pick one up for me.

2. telescope

telescope Regular member

Never get a HK messiah
    They r cheap clones
    If ur friend is in Hk
    Tell him to get a mini apple pro for u
    Cause i think its only available in ASIA
    And i think its the best mod out here
    Its just like getting a M2pro but for cheap price
    Thanks

3. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

stop pushing the apple chip on everyone it is not that great of a chip go with something standard a messiha 2 a magic 3 a dms if you want to spend the money stop with the apple chip becasue if you run into an install problem or other problem where wil lthe support be

4. telescope

telescope Regular member

I think u didnot read my above Reply
    Read it carefully
    And u will get the answer
    I dont know whether u hav a mod or not
    But i can tell u that apple is the best
    If u can get one
    Do get it

5. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

actually i do have a mod chip otherwise I wouldent say shit and act like I do I have a v5 with a messiah 2 pro and a v7 with a dms and used to have a v5 with magic 3.1 but I sold it to a friend

6. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

and apple is not the best chip

7. hybridsun

hybridsun Member

hey branson. I've read practically most of your comments and I think you should just keep your mouth shut. You told telescope that the reason why he got to be senior member is because he kept posting coments to see which chip is best. Well..at least thats what the forums for..to find answers. I can tell right now that yes..you will get get to be a senior member someday..but the only you get to that point is by just making stupid comments on people and not helping other people around the forum. And also on the signatures..my GAWD! you make an issue of the advertising issue, and i can understand but..i see youve changed yours from "ha ha", to making fun of telescope with a cuss word at the end. Wouldn't ou think that THAT maybe against forum rules. you should think twice on what you say...because you really are acting like a newbie..if you do become a "member" in this forum..I'm pretty sure you just made stupid comments on people instead of helping...which is sad.

8. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

hey if other people can break the ruels with thier sig's why cant I to get me in trouble for that would be hypocritical as for the seinor member stuff no he should not be given seinor member fo asking a bunch of stupid repetitive questions littered with doubble posts he should be helping and giving advice to people who have problems but since he obviously cant do that since he dosent know that much he should not have his seinor member status. to have a seinor member status he should help people like orphious or c7015 or rotary not by cluttering up the forum just becasue he couldent search

9. telescope

telescope Regular member

My dear friend
    Do u know how a Person is elected as a Senior Member
    Its not by just posting 1000 replies
    ANd to a certain limit u become a Senior member
    Its Drd
    Who choooses ppl to become senior member
    Cause he thinks that i was eligible to become a senior member
    So u better stay away from all this
    And keep ur mouth shut as said by hybridsun
    And about signature thing
    Do change it or i will definately report it to Drd or to Oner
    And u know wat action the would be taking
    So Change ur sig or ur Banned

10. psx245

psx245 Regular member

branson you sig is worst than mines.

11. telescope

telescope Regular member

Thanks Psx
    That was a nice answer

12. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

worse than yours mie is the truth yours is advertising

13. bddarkman

bddarkman Regular member

If the man likes the apple let him speak his mind.

I think messiah2pro (not a clone)is best choice in us but not all post are from the us here.

branson your post are everywhere and most of them have nothing to do with the thread topic if you want to insult everone and everything this is not the place you should go someplace else.

14. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

if htey have nothing to do with tohe topic or are irrelavent then why have none of them been closed or even edited becasue dex/oner knows that one some level that they are true

15. hybridsun

hybridsun Member

Its not the fact that it can be closed or edited. But they know its pointless to do so b/c THEY know for a fact that you're gonna keep running that stupid little mouth of yours all over the forum over and over and over again. I wont be surprised if I see you banned in this forum one of these days if you keep this up.

Oh yeah...by the way...Congrats on the "Junior Member" status...i'm sure you really earned it.

16. JVegas

JVegas Regular member

HK Toys is not a good source for chips. They are cheap and are ALL fakes.

17. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

I was pleased too.... lol

but I wil try to tone down my responses I just didnt like what I saw in some responces and it turned into a big thing becasue everyone jumped on it

18. DregenX

DregenX Member

Lol I guess you haven't read my original post....heh I know its a fake! I want to know what coding this "clone" is using. It looks like a messiah2, but it might not necessarily be using the messiah's code. That's why I want to know from people who bought it, their experience with the chip. Does it give 100% boot rate, and boot from browser screen, indicating its a messiah2 clone, or does it not boot from browser screen while reset needs to be used, indicating its using the Magic code. And again my friend's cousin is in HK so he can pick it up for me when he's there. Yet the determinant of my decision is what coding the clone is based off of.

19. telescope

telescope Regular member

Dregen
    U know that getting a good modchip only relies on wat do u want to spend
    Y buy a clone if u get a original
    If u want to spend money go for a M2pro
    And if u dont want to spend money
    Then i would suggest u to buy a M3.1 cause there r less installers wh install apple
    Go for a M3.1 if u dont want to spend much
    Thanks

20. DregenX

DregenX Member

Lol I have an original magic3.1. I heard the HK Toys Messiah2 clone works pretty good. But I want to know what exactly its the clone of. If its the clone of a messiah $15 isn't that much. If its a clone of magic3.1 no point you can buy a real magic3.1 at www.modchipman.com for $15. Telescope you keep making clones sound bad, lol I think you've listened to that IBM clone commercial too much.