1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GMA-4082N PT06

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rick59, May 16, 2007.

1. rick59

rick59 Member

I've got the DVD9 version of God of War 2 ripped to my HD and I'm trying to back it up to a DL DVD. I have a DMS4 EZI Lite. it's says it has DL support but i burned it twice (once with the toxic dl patch) and I get the RSOD. Any suggestions?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Well, you do have to patch it for sure. Only the Pro version of the chip can play it without patching.
    Also make sure your using GOOD QUALITY DVD's
    Also make sure they are DVD+R DL and not DVD-R DL
    Make sure in your ToxicBIOS that any settings having to do with DVD9 are set to allow you to play them.
    Make sure you use a good program to burn it like IMGburn and burn it at the right speed (4X on a 6X max disc) 2.4X also works well for some people.
    Make sure you read the comments at the place where you got this file. Make sure others users reported it as working. You can really only do this on private sites as most public sites do not have a comment section for the files, which they should.

3. rick59

rick59 Member

Found out I need to change the booktype to DVD-ROM, which my drive doesn't support apparently. Looks like I'm stuck.