1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmm not sure how to label this problem...

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by SjRick, Nov 28, 2004.

1. SjRick

SjRick Member

ok well i wasnt sure how to label this problem so let me try to explain. I installed shrink on my new computer and i also have nero 6.0. With my other computers i would pop in a movie and shrink would encode it,, spit it out and then gobble up the blank ones perfectly.

Now with this new one, does everything the same except when it comes time to spit it out, it simply stops and say the disc has been backed up to the hard drive, usually the Video folder. Im not sure why this is doing this, I havent had to do this in so long i forgot.

Should i reinstall DVD Shrink or Nero ? any help is really appreciated.

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

What version Srink are you using?Version 3.2.0.15 is the newest.Have you checked your settings?Open Shrink choose Edit>Preferences then FileI/O check to make sure the Enable Burning with Nero box is checked.Also before backing up check your burn settings make sure your target device is set to burn with nero(your drive should be listed) not to a hard disk folder.You also might want to check out some of the guides available here.