1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmt help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by master569, Jan 16, 2007.

1. master569

master569 Member

Hey once again i am stuck. I know i sound like tard but i need help. i am using Hmt 3.5 to mod halo maps. i was just wondering how i get the maps onto my computer. If and know how pls tell me how to do it.

2. master569

master569 Member

And one more thing. How do u FTP. PPl keep telling me to FTP the maps in but i dont know how to do that.

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Is your Xbox Modded in any way? Because you have to find your IP address, and username/password, for your xbox, and then use an FTP program like FlashFXP, to FTP the maps from your D:/ drive to your PC.

4. master569

master569 Member

5. Then

Then Guest

Hey I Got A Problem Using HMT To, Not The Same Tho :p
    My Problem Is When I Click (Open Map File) And Select The Map I Want It Tells Me File Not Found Or Not A Valid Halo 2 Map... But I Use Dothalo And I Can Open The Maps Just Fine... Anyone Know Why?

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

There could be something wrong with the HMT that you downloaded. Re-download it, and see if that solves the problem.