1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday Sale For Magic 3 Premods and Installations

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Supleh2, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

Magic 3 nstallations are $90 each, chip provided, until December 28th. Premodified Magic 3 system $290 until December 28th.

Payment methods are:
    PayPal, Money Order, Cash, or Western Union_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Bandit Backups Modchip Sales and Installations - Search The Forums For Items, Services, and Prices.[/small]

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

I guess you install modchips and sell premodded PS2 ?
    Do you live in the USA ?
    I hear a lot of people from the USA who can't find any company to install a modchip.
    I really don't understand that because the country is much much much bigger than Holland, where it's no prob to get your modchip installed....

3. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

I live in Columbus, GA. A lot of people are just afraid to send their systems out, and a lot of people don't want to get ripped off, most chip installers overcharge a great deal, why??? Because they're the only one in their area that does it so they can monopolize. It's not right and that's why people like me are here. Instead of charging really high prices and making a couple of sales, I charge good prices and make a good profit.