1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy Crapzor. Custom Theme!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by JinkoMK, Feb 8, 2007.

1. JinkoMK

JinkoMK Guest

Hey. Look at this.

HERE

Anybody know where to get these? I'm just looking for a good GAME startup like that one, the swords slashing... !!!!!! I don't want the PSP startup. Sounds weird.

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Next time try searching for custom gameboots, or even a thread. there is a thread right on the front page concerning mods. That is a gameboot from Prince of Persia for psp, so that info and google combined should be enough to find it.

3. JinkoMK

JinkoMK Guest

I have a 3.03 OE-B. I couldn't find one for my version. Can you please help?

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

I just told you how to do it. Search for the prince of persia gameboot. I know psp-hacks.com forum also has a special section just for gameboots. And being on 3.03 OE-B doesn't make a difference. I'm on 3.03 OE-C and i have custom gameboots, and my sig is a copy of my XMB.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  5. ostanleyo

ostanleyo Guest

where do i put the xmb themes i made using yet another psp toolkit ive checked the readme and it doesnt tell me any thing except how to make it.