1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home beta

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by TheNick, Jun 9, 2007.

1. TheNick

TheNick Guest

hey all, just saw the backdoor into the Warhawk beta (thanks again for that, cant wait to try it!), was just wondering if anyone knew such a way into the Home beta...? not expecting much, just wanted to get a look at it if i could safely do so. Thanks in advance for any help offered!

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

thats funny because i just jumped on here to ask the same question i dont see why its not possible if u can find the package file

3. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

to my understanding, you can't do that because Home is linked to your account.

4. neojapan

neojapan Regular member

I already tried it and it doesn't work along with calling all cars but I do have warhawk and gripshift

5. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

its possible that the reason it doesnt work is because its in closed beta testing where as warhawk is in the public beta stage its worth a shot after home goes public beta

6. Chaos_

Chaos_ Member

Lets think about this for a second. Who got beta invites for Home? Almost every invite was >sent< to an email address connected to a PS3. Which means the pkg file they download for home is linked to an email account they got the invite from. Now, if someone who had the beta were to let you login under their acct on a diff. ps3, and you managed to get their pkg file, you >might< be able to try it out.

Warhawk, on the other hand, was a public beta with X ammount of signups, however, they don't link the game to any acct or email. yea, you login to play the game, but they don't have anywhere near the same ammount of personalized necessities on warhawk.

Dunno if this really helps anyone, or makes any sense.

7. neojapan

neojapan Regular member

that may be true what I noticed when I downloaded gripshift,warhawk beta,home beta and calling all cars is that grip and warhawk when you go to the info for the game it just told you the name and the size of the game but,for calling all cars and home beta it also said at the very bottom if all owners delete the game then it can't be used(I summarized it)

8. TheNick

TheNick Guest

Yeah, i guess that makes sense...well, here's to the public beta soon then.