1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Delayed... of course.

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by samshizze, Sep 19, 2007.

1. samshizze

samshizze Member

From Gamespy

You know Im a die hard sony fan, but these delays are really killing me. I still only own 1 game for the system. Plan on buying Skate just cause the graphics look great and looks like a fun game. If they end up delaying Uncharted or Assassins Creed I may have to say screw it. No point owning a dust collector, I already own a vacuum.

2. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

well this f**kin sucks i was looking forward to home
    sony better get games fast im unsatisfied with the game
    selection

3. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

Meh. As long as the new Ratchet & Clank game isnt delayed past December I'm not to worried about games, if it is though I will seriously be considering selling my PS3. Way to many delays going on, and Im starting to get pissed off.

4. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

5. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

Sony is destroying themselves. I love Sony products and my ps2 and ps3 but when I was at the store the other day I seriously considered picking up an xbox and I hate xbox. I, as well as everyone else, am getting sick of the delays. Metal gear was supposed to be a launch title. GTA4 has been pushed back. No word on SOCOM confrontation. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the rate Sony's going nobody will buy a ps4. But on a good note I'm still owning noobs at resistance and warhawk. This news comes 3 weeks before release. They could have said something sooner. Sony want to add some fashion feature who gives a sh!t. Release then update later. At least give us that large scale public beta the promised us back in the spring.

6. truepaki

truepaki Regular member

this takes the piss.sony better not delay anything else

7. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

i read that sony are going to give developers help with
    there production for the ps3 hopefully the delays will stop

8. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

I don't get it. Why do you only have one game? There's plenty of quality games out now for the PS3. I understand holding back when it launched (I only had 2 at launch) but since then, there've been plenty of games worthy of buying.

And then just because you only have one game and Home or something else would be delayed, you would give up on the system?

I was looking forward to Home as well but are you surprised that these things are delayed, especially something as universal as Home?

9. samshizze

samshizze Member

I was really looking forward to Lair and Heavenly Sword only to be let down. Lair has absolutely horrible controls and Heavenly Sword is not worth $60 in my opinion. Im trying to save up for a new car so Im not going to buy a game that I can beat in 6 hours.

Plenty of games? Ninja Gaidan Sigma and Warhawk is about it.

Mostly I guess Im just mad they keep giving us false release dates. Why even bother? Why not just say TBA, or in final stages? Instead of waiting a month or 2 before release dates and saying, "oh sorry, we are nowhere near complete, wait a few more months pls."

On a good note though, I just got done playing the Skate demo from the PS Store. And I will definately be picking it up. Looks like a lot of fun and replayability.

10. Travar

Travar Member

As a diehard sony fanboy it is hard for me to admit...
    I always took sony (ps3s) side in all debates with my friends... Telling that sony would do it right, 100 million + sold of ps2, over 2000 games for ps2, etc...

But right now it seems to me that I as a ps3 fun am just losing more and more. I might become a heretic...