1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homebrew Apps on 3.71m33-4

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Kiyomaru, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Kiyomaru

Kiyomaru Member

well i finally got a custom firmware lol. anyways. i'm trying run homebrews apps on cfw 3.71m33-4, through irshell and it doesnt seem to work. I have the Game folder on kernel 3.71 already, and i have already installed the 1.50 addon, =/ what am i doing wrong? i put it in the Game folder also. please help a noob out lol.

2. getona

getona Member

Installed Kernel 1.5 v2 and 3.71 m33-4

but after launch BOOKR ( in the game150 folder)… blackscreen and psp turn off

gamefolder homebrew: 1.5 kernel
    VShMenu : disabled
    Hard reset on menu: disabled

please help thanks :)

3. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

If you have 3.71 M33-4 with 1.50 add-on v2 installed, then the homebrew app should work. Make a backup of your memory stick and format it. If the homebrew app contains two folders, one with a "%" at the end, then put the folders in GAME150. Put the other homebrew apps in GAME371. If it still doesn't work, which is possible, you might have to look for a 3.xx kernel version of the app you want. Most homebrewers have adjusted their code to work on 3.xx since psp slims don't have any 1.50 kernel support.

4. Kiyomaru

Kiyomaru Member

ya it still didnt work =/. guess i'll look for the ones with 3.xx kernel , anyways do you know how to get irshell to shows the apps in GAME371 and GAME150 folders, to show in the "APp view" ? only the apps in the GAME folder show but still dont work