1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homework Help (Poetry)

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by NicHt, Mar 16, 2007.

1. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

I have some homework for english. In which I have to compose (Write?) 10 poems and collect 10 poems (From other authors.)
    Problem is, the poems from other authors. My topic is, War in the Pacific. I have written 10 poems, and collected five poems about vietnam. However, I wanted some poems about WW2 war in the Pacific, and these, are hard to find (good ones) So any help with this would be greatly apreciated.

Also, Does anyone know who the original authors of the song 'War' and 'Fortunate son' are?? I'm having a hell of a time looking for them.

Thanks! any help would be great

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Appreciate the help Gerry (one older than I) XD But these are nto exactly what I wanted. I wanted them specifically on War in the Pacific. Bubt thanks anyway.

Anyone else?

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Sorry guy; I enjoy doing such searches but don't have the time.

5. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Hahah! Thanks for the Edit thats exactly what I wanted XD

Also, Does anyone know who the original authors of the song 'War' and 'Fortunate son' are?? I'm having a hell of a time looking for them.

Thanks! any help would be great

6. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Fortunate Son was written by CCR *Creedence Clearwater Revival for you young 'uns out there :) *
    And war, well... Read on HERE
    Now don't say i never helped you, ya little brat ;-)