1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hook up computer woofer to tv...help!!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by boomerdog, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

You need to buy a y-splitter or y-adaptor for those cable and simple connect both the xbox and the tv to the subwoofer.

2. isayfuku

isayfuku Member

Ok, I'm having basically the same prob.And I got the same kind of sub as the first guy (almost, mines newer). I got like two orange plugs (the speakers) the subs main plug (green), and a controls plug. (gray). And I also have built in speakers on my tv. Cept my TV has a place where I can plug in my PS2, Gamecube, and then still has 2 audio holes left over. Do I just need to buy one of them same adapters, or is there someway I can work this out?

*also* The two left over holes in my tv have left and right written by them. I'm assuming this is for speakers. I plugged them in without the sub even, dont work. I can plug my subs main plug into say..the left one. And take the right speaker and plug it into the right hole. Then I get sound out of both, cept the subs speaker is very unclear and the other isn't even loud enuff to hear. help?_X_X_X_X_X_[small]-Ignorant, Competitive, Smartass, yup, bout covers it.[/small]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2003