1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horror games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Maryela3, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

first of all congrats boss ya did a great job with the new afterdawn i really like it
    anyways i think it would be interesting to know what horror game is far the most scary for ya?
    Do you like horror games? what ya think of em? what do you think of games like the Silent Hill Saga or the Resdient Evil saga Fatal Frame 1 even 'D' and Clock tower of course
    (If you know any other horror game pleaze post them here )
    right know the scariest i ever played is Silent hill PSX and Fatal Frame the first one
    and for least i want to buy an horror game but i dont know which one its between Fatal Frame 2, Siren and Resident Evil outbreak
    have ya play them what ya think of em?
    which one is better?
    for now see ya
    marie = }

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

fatal frame 2... in the dark at night... in full vol... when no one with you... btw i did this kind of thread... look few pages back... it die fast... :( hope this one lives longer... :)

3. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

RE Outbreak=terrible waste of money

try playing silent hill 3 pitch dark volume up :) you will crap your self lol

4. Badkarma

Badkarma Regular member

fatal frame 2 scared the living S*** outta me!

5. sideshow

sideshow Regular member

I think the gamecube remake of the first resident evil is horrific. The graphics and sound just make you feel like your alone in this awfully creepy mansion with all those zombies searching for raw flesh!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2004
  6. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

^^ very true bro, the gamecube residentevil was an incredible game. nothing like this garbage outbreak on ps2 :(

7. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

the idea of outbrake to be action more then horror i dont see anything scary in outbrake... apart from it being very boring thats what scare me in this game... i dont see why IGN and the rest of them money loving asses gave this crap high scores... is the the GFX? is it the loading?... thats why i dont trust them reviewrs... they just get paid by a company to say some good things about the game... just look at halo for pc its crap yet it got high scores EVERYWHERE...

8. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

My favorate horror game is Silent Hill 3 - the scariest I've ever played.

BTW - Cyprien - log into Messenger, will ya! ;)

9. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

my fav has to be the silent hill games anyway resident evil outbreak you seem to be just running about picking things up and putting them down just to get anywere there dosn't appear to be any clear objective to the game and the loading times drive you mad
    playing siren at the moment strange sort of game not to sure about the control method at this moment in time only just started playing but they seem clumsy to me
    never played the fatal frame games so can't comment on those

10. account

account Guest

silent hill 3 is pretty good i think fatal frame is scarier though.

i think they should make a dawn of the dead game and make it scary as hell also have any of you seen the new dawn of the dead movie? i saw it and i think it suckes compared to the original 1978 dawn of the dead.

11. lancerx

lancerx Guest

I´ve to agreed, REO sucks, i couldn´t play the story mode for more than 10 mnts and online is a waste of time, i spent more time waiting for loading an stage than playing.

Scary games, fatal frame then SH series, i spected more for the suffering, all other games are a joke calling their self horror games, RE sucks, is not scary at all just spooky.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2004
  12. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

um i havent read enough about Siren though Fatal Frame 2 is winning
    i have another question
    Do anybody know if the
    Resident Evil Code Veronica for Gamecube is a remake?
    Or is it the same old Ps2 crap?
    and what do you think of Resident Evil 4?
    i would love to know thanks for your post
    see ya
    Marie =}

13. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

for GC its a port lol... to bad they didnt do it for pc that would be so cool... RE4 would be nice but if it going to be action/retardnes again like outbrake then that would suck ass... they should make another survival horror... insted of this... *pick up gun shoot* *drop* *pick up new gun shoot* *repeat 100 times and wait on the 30secs loading times*

14. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

oh i didnt know they were makin a new R4! someone should complain to capcom about outbreak so that they dont nmake the same mistake again, quick..before they make re4 lol

btw silent hill owns all :):)

15. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

hi again
    after all i bought Siren and you know what its creepy it looks just like Manhunt the music is creepy and its pretty good specially when you got jumped by zombies jajja
    well anyways
    Have you ever wondered what is Silent Hill?
    Silent Hill is it a town forgotten by everybody or is it a nightmarish parralel world?
    Lets see what cha think
    If you have played Silent Hill one and ya got the ugly ending you see yourself dead in your ban right everything was a nightmare ???what the heck
    now if you got one fine ending ya probably save Cheryll got married with the hot policegirl or simply killed your own daugther but ya arent dead !!!
    and in the top of that during the game you start hearing a weird noise and you felt uncounscious all of a sudden and you enter to an ugly world thats the nightmare ???
    And what about the UFO ending so the town is possed by ufos???are they doiing all this crap who is doing all the crap?
    While in silent Hill 2 you came to the town as if you could take a highway to it looking for your lost love
    She claims to be in her restless dreams
    If you play with Maria thought who the @##$ tells you that you the main character is a bad guy??a ghost??? damn
    so now youre not in a nightmare anymore all in all endings your awake
    and now in silent Hill3 the game starts in the nightmare world and then when you die you wake up and youre in the normal world and aftwer a while in a sunday closed mall you start finding those weird monsters sop what the heck
    that yer homework see ya
    Marie

16. Badkarma

Badkarma Regular member

when you say siren are you talking about silent hill 3? or a tottaly different Game? if it is a different game tell me what is it about?Also i think a dawn of the dead game would be awesome if you were in the mall and stuff also night of the living dead would be a good game imagine being stuck in this old house fighting off zombies that are trying to get in.although it would have to be a short game.i have always hated the resident evil games mainly because the controls suck, i haven't played any new ones though have they fixed the controls yet?

17. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

every silent hill has its story.. i find the most weird story from silent hill 2... i still cant figure this out.... if he killed his wife then whos maria then?.... and if the lil girl knew his wife... so how come james never saw her when he visit his wife?... seems like james kiilled her cuz he was sorry for her... kinda like he didnt want her to suffer anymore... quite weird n sad... probably the most weird ending is the ufo... and the dog... man that one is funny lol... the most sad is the water one... hen his wife ears that letter... over all the story is quite weird.. but then again this IS silent hill...

18. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

cyprien, just trying to figure out your question of silent hill 2 gives me a headache. trust me, ive tried understanding it by i cant. i have no clue who maria is and his wife or whatever their names are. I wish i knew too bro :( .but silent hil 3 on the other hand must only be played if you have beaten the classic on ps1. its 1 wicked game. i cant wait for the next 1
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Playstation 2 v4 console
    dvd decrypter at 2x
    Lg 2x burner
    Memorex 4x dvd-r media
    Top seacret ps2 chip :)[/small]

Last edited: May 3, 2004
  19. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

like 4 is not going to be weird.... 4 going to be even MORE weird.... a guy who wakes up in his apartment.. and he finds out that he cant get out...... each room he pass in his home puts him in diffrent world and place...

20. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

sounds cool, but iudnno... gotta wait and see