1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hosting OFFER - Latest version of MPT - Shared OC-48

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by T-Snipez, Mar 23, 2005.

1. T-Snipez

T-Snipez Member

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to stop by!

I've found this site very useful, and it has helped me with getting ringtones on my phone along with a list of endless other things. However, I would have to say the #1 confusion I have found on this site is what the actual latest version of Mobile Phone Tools actually is. So, I am offering to anyone who posts a temporary 24 hour link to the latest version of MPT to host it on my domain server. My domain is hosted with the best, and my server is on a shared OC-48. What that means is that if I get the file on my server, nobody will ever not be able to download it/download it slowly. If you know what the latest version is, and have the capibility to temporary host the file, please post here and I will make it available for everyone! If you don't have hosting, just say so on this thread and I will give you a username and password to a temporary ftp account to upload it to (and instructions if you need help). All other related files are welcome as they will just need to pass verification through me. Thank you and good luck!

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

the lates version of the MPT is 3.23 but all u need is just update it from the MPT...