1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOT SHOT GOLF FORE

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by goman007, Aug 28, 2004.

1. goman007

goman007 Regular member

IT STARTS OUT LIKE ITS GONNA LOAD IN MODE 3, THEN IT FREEZES UP AFTER THE HAD CLAPPING.
    ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE IT GO FUTHER,? IT LOADED 100% WITH THE HD LOADER. I CANT FIGURE WHY IT WONT PLAY? ANY IDEAS?

2. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

stop using caps...u could get banned..and this game needs cd loader @ www.swapmagicfix.com if u didn't already know that

3. Rotary8

Rotary8 Member

Im some what sure you cant use a cd loader on HD Loader but if you can I owuld like to know how, im assuming thats what your using. I tried myself today and i got the same thing in mode 3 and other modes. I just read the compatibility charts and HSG Fore just doesnt seem to work on HD Loader or HD Advance. Im trying to use my fliptop with my backup and it seems that i need a loader, so im still tryin to get that to work.

4. goman007

goman007 Regular member

sorry about the caps, but explaine to me also how cd loader will help the hdloader?

5. Rotary8

Rotary8 Member

Well i got my backup to work using dvd loader on my flip top and as far as i know HSG Fore will not work with hd loader.