1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Shots Golf FORE! help pls

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bunjai8, Aug 29, 2004.

1. bunjai8

bunjai8 Member

Hey guys,
    I burnt the game image which i downloaded thru bittorent (www.xtremetorrent.net). Then i loaded the image into alcohol120% and then did a "copy disk" in nero from the virtual drive to a DVDR-. When i put the dvdr- into the ps2, it didn't recognize the disk at all? HOwever, this worked for Spiderman2 perfectly... Is it bad image file or am I doing sth wrong? I got my ps2 modded in hk and never had to do the swap thing... Thx so much.

2. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

wut mod chip do u have? did u also use bit torrent to download spiderman? more info needed..wut kind of media?

3. bunjai8

bunjai8 Member

Thx for the quick reply... Yes, i also got spidey2 off bt (for legal purposes, i already got a copy and just wanted to back it up)...

neways, that worked great... my ps2 is like 3000x i think and i have no idea what modchip becos it all got modded in hk... but i know it plays all regions and no swapping is needed...

I'm just wondering if it's the dvdr i burnt it on but then again, i dunno... should i try burning on alcohol 120? thx in advance!

4. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

do u know wut brand dvd-r it is? try using dvd decrypter mode: iso read, mode: iso write.
    no need for all this transferring nonsense. Just do what I said up above..decrypter or u could try alcohol