1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOT TO PLAY COPIED XBOX GAMES WITHOUT A CHIP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by DDRfreak, Aug 15, 2004.

1. DDRfreak

DDRfreak Member

I saw a website that explained how to load evoX onto ur h/d with out a modchip. I was just wondering if this does work, if any body has tried it, and if so what version of xbox they have. I think eventually i am going to buy an xbox chip so i can play my .AVI's bu for now please help! I was looking at the way where you use either 007 agent under fire or mechassult

2. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

well bro, i dont know this to well, but from what ive heard, its a waste of time really. i mean, sure you could do it, and im sure there are people out there that do it, but there are also people that still drive Pintos...there called losers...dont be that guy.

lol, anyways jus break down and buy a modchip, for a lil over twice what u pay for the video game u can get the solderless Xenium chip, and if you have half a brain, and some computer savvy, you could install it yourself, then you could be a REAL MAN, instead of a SOFTmod Man...lol..anyways my suggestion, dont worry about it till you get the real thing.

3. mess1

mess1 Regular member

These are called softmods and are relatively straight forward to do. I have done it on many occasions and I can assure you that they certainly do work. Here is a good place to get started:

http://www.supertrick.net/tutorials.asp

4. DDRfreak

DDRfreak Member

thanx i was just thinking about buying a modchip. My friend told me this and i already have all the neccesary materals so i said what the hell and was gunna give it a shot. I am just going to buy a modchip. Thanx

5. bill101

bill101 Member

get the xbit mod cause its easy as hell to install and same features basicly as everything else