1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how 2 burn an ps2 image file (game that i downlaoded)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by alexthegr, Dec 10, 2004.

1. alexthegr

alexthegr Guest

hello guys i need help here i downloaded and stil downlaoding games from emule and mirc and now i buy a dvd burner and dont know how 2 burn the same image file if its more the 700 mb i mean i got the dvd dics and i got a dvd burner double lair and i got a dvd decrypter and alcohol 120% and nero express original plz help me tell me how i burn the same image file more the 1gb (in other words dvd rip or fulldvd game i downloaded) into the disc step by step plz!!!! i'm desperet thx for ur time hope u'll help me

2. rashad1

rashad1 Member

Dont use downloaded games, rent(borrow) them then burn them.

3. alexthegr

alexthegr Guest

look i downloaded a dragon ball z budokai 3 its a cue and bin files its 700-800mb something like that i burned it noraml disc but when i try 2 burn on dvd i cant why is that can any 1 explaine me step by step how 2 burn that thing on dvd disc i got double laier dvd burener btw...

4. HBK

HBK Member

Hi thr

all u have too do , with dvd drcryptor ripped the game or burn in iso for games

5. mallaug

mallaug Regular member

Don't know if this will help but, I'm new and I needed to copy GTA San Andreas so I opened up nero and it couldn't read it so I tried dvdxcopy but then needed a serial :( so I tried dvd decryptor and it was like 1-2-3 very easy. I suggest you download dvd decryptor and try it. Maybe this guide can help you:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/small_dvd_2_dvdr.cfm

6. alexthegr

alexthegr Guest

hbk so i'm now downloading 2 games 1 is 799mb and the 2nd is 3.99GB. the 3.99 GB is dvdrip.bin and the 799MB is .rar so lets say they both will be bin and cue when i done downlaoding how i burn them 2 disc i got dvd burner and i got dvd decrypter can u expaline me step by step exaclly wot i need 2 do plzz i will be very greatfull for ur help ...