1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how 2 use 123

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by msblack, Mar 20, 2005.

1. msblack

msblack Member

does anyone know how too use the 123copy dvd,i bought this product and i really am not sure how it works,i've followed the directions but it won't copy anything.if someone knows how this product works please let me know. thank you in advance

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Did you use a 3rd party ripper before you used this program. I think this program does not come w/ a ripper

3. msblack

msblack Member

yes i downloaded the 3rd party plugin but i'm still confussed about that as well. if you can help me with this i would really appreciate it

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

msblack ,
    I want you to use DVDDecrypter to rip the movie to your HD instead of the plug-in. You can also D/L AnyDVD and use it for 21 days so that you can see if you like it. The guides are on the site. Look at the top of this thread under guides and click on it. Or just D/L DVDDecrypter from the website as it is already setup properly for 99% of the people.
    There is an article below that explains how to use that program
    http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/156

Basically all you have to do is rip it and then use 123 Copy to compress it and transcode it. For more details you might go to 123 Copy's website if they have one

5. msblack

msblack Member

i've already got decrypter on my computer,so basically just decrypt the movie first then use 123 copy dvd?

6. cimerron

cimerron Guest

msblack you can download dvd decrypter and dvd shrink. then go to bbmayo web site and follow the instructions in the first guide. it is the easyist and best way i have found. the link is
    http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/index.html