1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i burn Blockbuster DVD's using DVDshrink

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Darth_Rah, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Darth_Rah

Darth_Rah Guest

I need to know, maybe its the label on the disk...
    If anyone knows any info please let me know

2. Batman400

Batman400 Member

Hello first you need NERO6 as your main burnig program
    but you never turn it on it is used buy DVD shirnk, I also have DVD Dycrypter but never use it either, but all 3 are downloaded.
    OK now I have a reader and a burner so I place the Movie in the reader and a blank in the burner now I open DVD shrink and open new file this will read the movie now when thats done it will give you a % of quality this should be around 70% to get a good burn to achive this you want to delete the languages you dont want Chinese,Spanish,French, now probally this still wont get you the quality so go to the top of the page and across to RE-AUTHER this will break down the dvd to all its titles and the 1 you want is in the secnond bunch and as you can see it is the biggest now click and drag to the box to the left and then if you want you can view it by hitting the play button, now if the quality is still not good just at top of the video listings is abox called compression settings hit that and drop of the lanuages you dont want usally I try for the lowest to be 60% quality but normally I get it to 85% buy doing this, so now to finish hit the backup tab on the top this will open another box and it will say destionation and if you click on the little arrow on the right it will give you a list on mine its E:drive my burner, so now the reader will read and transfer the video to the hard drive and when thats done it will burn it this takes 1 hour give or take 10 mins. now dont multitask or anything even shutoff your screensaver if you dont this it will make ghost on your DVD and you will have a hard time to playback.
    IN my first 10 burns I had 8 Coasters but in my last 1000 I have had none. And theres never been a movie I cant copy,now the way I told you will only give you the movie no menus and no extras that for the quality,if want all that then quality willbe the problem because the movie studios burn dual layer and we can only burn single layer right now dual layer burners are out now but I dont think the programs are out yet

Good Luck Batman400

3. askyew

askyew Regular member

What movie?

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Shrink or Decrypter will make a dual layer DVD. Just thought you might want to know that.

Anyway if you ar talking about copying movies from Blockbuster and you don't own the original. Well that is illegal and I refuse to help you with that as well as others should to. AD does not tolerate copyright infringement. Read the rules at the top of every forum :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2004
  5. askyew

askyew Regular member

bbmayo there was a big stink about people telling other people the rules here a while back and the report an offensive post link was added to let the moderators decide what is tolerated. I am not trying to offend, just letting ya know.

6. smg

smg Regular member

I have about 7 DVDs that are Dual layer and would like to burn them using DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. My question is, where is the guide for doing it? and secondly, will the quality still be good as say if I were to try using the Rebuilder.CCE tools?
    Thank you

7. Batman400

Batman400 Member

Boy sure started a stink here LOL
    Anyways what I was saying is posted here in the help files for DVD Shrink and the program for making copys is Avalible here and as for the rules on making illegal copys of DVD I live in CANADA and we can make copys because it is legal here and yes we can download music from the internet and burn that to because it is legal here because all movies and music carry an extra charge just for that reason and if you go to download certain copying programs they even state you can only download this program if you live in Canada or Germany because copying is legal
    SO DONT HELP IF YOU DONT WANT TO and I think the rules are dont put up any links to crack sites
    Anyways I have copied 1000 DVDs using DVD Shrink and I got all the info from the DOWNLOADABLE HELP FILE LOACATED AT THIS SITE !!!!

Good Luck Batman400