1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i burn my xbox games into my xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jeycko, Nov 11, 2004.

1. jeycko

jeycko Member

hi ive heard about how sum peple have been able 2 borrow sum1s xbox game like halo 2 4 ex. and copy it into their xbox and never again have to use the original game disc 2 play. its stored right in their xbox. can ne1 give me more details on this plz?

2. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

hmmmm
    dude, keep saying stuff like that youre gonna get yourself banned ((its sorta kinda illegal n stuff to "borrow" someones game and copy it, forums can get into trouble by having posts like that)
    IF you are making backups of your own games, you can store them in your xbox hdd, providing you installed a bigger hard drive onto your xbox in the first place and have a modded xbox.
    Use either PxHDDloader, DVD2XBOX, Complex tools
    but if you have never done any of this before, I suggest you do a bit of research first, as unless youre using an auto installer to install the apps, you could mess a whole lotta stuff up.
    xbox-scene.com xbox100.com and this forum will give you loads of answers to your Q