1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I burn xbox games from my harddrive to a dvd?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Lorand882, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Lorand882

Lorand882 Member

HElp!!!I downloades need for speed carbon xbox but when i put it on a dvd the xnox sas it cant recognize it.Plz someone help me.

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Do you have your xbox modded? cuz if you don't then don't even bother with trying it cuz it won't work otherwise. If you do have it modded and with working bios that'll allow you to do that, then make sure your burning the disc as an Xiso (should be if it's an iso and you can't open it within windows).

Degalle

3. Vitriolic

Vitriolic Member

FTP all files over to your PC, then find a program called Qwix to turn all those files into an image. AFter you make the image use Alchohol, Imgburn, or some versions of Nero to burn the image on to a dvd. If you need a more thorough explanation then let me know.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

Vitriolic
    He downloaded it, that method is for backing up an original.

If you have a modded Xbox you just need to do this:
    1. get Winrar and install it
    2. use Winrar to xtract the first game file to a folder. (will be something like game.001 or game.rar)make a folder on PC, right click on the file and choose extract, then browse for the folder you made as the destination.
    3. it should give you an ISO, so just burn that ISO to a GOOD QUALITY DVD-R (i like 8X speed and burn the game at 4X) and you are done