1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i burn xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jorge5479, Dec 21, 2004.

1. jorge5479

jorge5479 Member

I don't know what to do, is it possible to copy xbox games and use them on a normal xbox, what do i need???

Please help!!!

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You can't play them on a normal xbox.You can play them on a modded xbox.

Be aware that making xbox backups isn't as simple as making ps2 or PC game backups.

3. jorge5479

jorge5479 Member

ok but can you tell me what do i need to charge my xbox with evox what are all the tools that i need??? and where can i get them???

Thanks

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You need a MOD CHIP or SOFTMOD your XBOX. You have to have a mod chip to install a new bios in your XBOX so that it can read backups. Softmodding installs a new bios without the hassle of soldering a mod chip.

5. jorge5479

jorge5479 Member

Some friends have told me that is possible to do it without opening the xbox just connecting it to a comĀ“puter that has the necesary software like the evox and maybe other applications needed and that computer uploads the evox to the xbox is this true???
    If it is true what are the appilcations i need and where can i download them. Or if it is not true what can i do what do i need to put evox on my xbox???

6. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Yes. It's a process that I mentioned above called softmodding. It's generally an Itools package that uses 1 out of 3 gamesave exploit to mod your xbox. FOr more info, look here: http://www.how2xbox.com

7. jorge5479

jorge5479 Member

I already followed the steps on how2xbox.com I already try to softmod the xbox using the mechhassault but when i click in load the run linux file which is the one with the things to mod it pop up's and error that says your xbox need to be repair with the green anf red lights flashing is this normal, then i load trhe other mechassault file and in this case that didn't happend it only turned black nothing was on the tv is this normal, what can i do???

8. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

It may be that you didn't organize the gamesave in the right way. I tried using the SC exploit and it did the same thing for me. The best exploit is the 007: Agent under Fire. It's like a surefire way to get it to work, as long as you have the original and not the platinum.

Check here on how to arrange the gamesaves:

http://webpages.charter.net/mrmiscellanious/xbx/gamehacks_tut.html

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004