1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i connect my ps2 in my pc and play ps2 games in my pc monitor?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by john_76, Apr 20, 2005.

1. john_76

john_76 Guest

is there a way i can connect my ps2 in my pc and use the pc to play ps2 games insted of a tv?
    Do i need good graphics card for connecting ps2 in my pc and play ps2 in the pc that?if so what kind of graphics card i need?

2. Bobbinbob

Bobbinbob Regular member

if your graphics card has the yellow red and white plugs i wouldnt see why you couldnt.
    if not, you might need some kinda of coverter to S-video. then maybe plug the white cord into your speakers. could work. but dont quote me on it.

3. john_76

john_76 Guest

where can i buy a graphics card that has yellow,whitel red plugs?

4. ErcOrc

ErcOrc Member

You may try someone call TV turner. You may get it from newegg or any computer websites. I am also looking for it. I am no sure whether it will work or no.

5. john_76

john_76 Guest

yes i know about tv turner and eb games was telling me to get that.
    but thats not what i am looking for.i need to buy a graphics card for my pc.so i need to know which graphics card will work for connecting the ps2 to the pc.also i can't aford a tv tuner and a pc graphics card so i deside to buy a pc graphics card.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2005
  6. ErcOrc

ErcOrc Member

Sorry about that. I don't think there is a graphic card with S-video, audio in/out and so on. You may need to get one Tv tuner.