1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I copy DVD ps2 game to DVD

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by vaio9003, Nov 25, 2004.

1. vaio9003

vaio9003 Member

I have a DVD burner, and I got an orginal PS2 game from rental. I also have a DVD -R blank disc.
    I try to use my NEO program and burn it disc to disc.
    I also mod my ps2 that can read copy dvd game. When I insert the one I have such as metal solid gear 3 copy to my ps2. It play fine for the beginning. However, when i get into the game, it can't read it. It just keep loading over and over. However, I know some other people can do that and play perfect with the copy game. do I need any special DVD copy program to do that?? Thank you.

2. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

ios read and ios write

3. sirbob575

sirbob575 Guest

a lot of people are having this problem..........i think if i understand u correctly when u get to the menu...u press x and it just goes back to the "press start menu"......if thats the case.....pres "o" because in MGS3 "o" is the equivalent of "x" in all other games......hope i got ther rite problem fixed

4. gamexprt

gamexprt Member

I might not be the best but one day I will!!!

5. gamexprt

gamexprt Member

copying ps2 games to dvd-r is very simple

6. vaio9003

vaio9003 Member

What is IOS read and write. Thank you.

7. vaio9003

vaio9003 Member

Not just press X insteal if O button, since I can see the screen us keep loading and it has a questions mark on the left top hand corner. Even I copy that dragon ball Z 3 game, It can load the playstation 2 logon, but then it just load the disc over and over, and never really load the game like the orginal one tho. Thank you for help.